We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to particular pages, information about interaction between pages and methods used to navigate away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail address, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product ratings, recommendations and personal profile.
When you complete a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and e-mail address.
We collect this non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and operating services ;
- To provide our users with ongoing Assistance and technical support;To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- Create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on an OVH server. OVH provides us with hosting that enables us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored via our site's data storage, databases and general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Lyra and used by our company comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure processing of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to inform you about your account, to resolve problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to survey your opinion through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or if necessary to contact you to enforce our user agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone, text messages and postal mail.
Our cookies improve access to our site and identify repeat visitors. In addition, our cookies enhance the user experience by tracking and targeting interests.
- Functional cookies: these enhance your experience on our site (remembering, for example, your language preferences and search parameters).
- Performance cookies: provided by Google Analytics, they enable us to offer a better service based on how our users navigate our site.
- Security cookies: these help protect the site against cross-site request forgery attacks.
- Social network cookies: managed by Facebook and Instagram, they enable actions on the site to be shared with social networks.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your order, occasional company news, information on related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive e-mails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
If you no longer wish us to process your data, please contact us at [email protected].